NOTD: Bubbly Butterflies | Emerald Sparkled

Sunday, November 15, 2009

NOTD: Bubbly Butterflies

How girly is this name for a manicure? =) OK, after the last manicure, I decided to create something better. So I picked OPI Bubble Bath as the base color, and after 3 coats, I applied 2 coats of China Glaze Snow Globe. Then I stamped the nails using the butterfly design from palette m50 and Konad Special Polish in black. Finally I sealed using quick dry top coat and a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic. Phew!




W/ Flash:


I can't possibly describe how awesome mattified glitter looks. It's like looking at gems through thick ice or frosted glass. So wonderful and magical. Matte glitter is the new glitter!

11 comments:

  1. The glitter is so luminous I didn't notice it was a matte manicure! Bubblebath and Snow Globe together is a great cute match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The glitter of Snow Globe is so sweet, and I thought that a sheer and sweet color would go better underneath than a harsh or too bright color. But you never know, it looks like it would look good on any polish =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutly gorgeous! It looks so dimentional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what? I blame YOU! My wishlist of China Glaze glitters is getting longer and longer... Oh my... Wonderful mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww =) Thank you very much! =) I'm sorry about that! =D But Snow Globe is really one of my favorites, I wish I had a backup...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this manicure. Really does look like bubbles in a bath. Always love butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I love butterflies, too! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis