NOTD: St. Patty's Day | Emerald Sparkled

Friday, March 18, 2011

NOTD: St. Patty's Day

Sorry guys, I didn't have time to post this manicure yesterday. Like most of you, I couldn't decide on a single green, so I used four. Ooops! =)
On my ring finger I have China Glaze L8R G8R, and four green heart-shaped rhinestones, forming a four leaf clover. On my thumb I have Illamasqua Rampage, with Zoya Ivanka sponged on the upper half. On the rest of the nails I have China Glaze Four Leaf Clover, with gold sequins from Viva La Nails on top, to represent Leprechaun Gold =) But beware, they disappear in a few hours! (Too much Harry Potter addled my brain, lol =)



Oh, and of course I didn't forget about the giveaway. It's almost ready, just give me a few more days. It's not too much, but I really hope you like the prizes =)

Dün yani 17 Mart St. Patrick Günü olarak kutlanıyor. Bir İrlanda bayramı olan bu günde her taraf İrlanda'nın sembolü olan yoncalarla kaplanıyor, deli gibi yeşil bira içiliyor falan =) Asıl anlamı her ne ise yitirmiş bir gün, ben de bakmaya üşendim şimdi. Şu andaki anlamı yeşil giymek, bira içmek ve eğlenmek, ha bir de kendini İrlandalı gibi hissetmek. Oldum olası İrlanda ve İrlandalılar'ı çok severim, bu sevgim 1999 yılında Cranberries fanatiğiyken başlamıştı. Neyse uzun lafın kısası işte size St. Patrick Günü manikürü, bana da biraz şans getirir umarım, ihtiyacım var da...
Çoğu kişi gibi ben de hangi yeşili süreceğime karar veremedim, bu yüzden 4 tane yeşil kullandım. =) Yüzük parmağımda China Glaze L8R G8R var, üzerine 4 tane yeşil kalp kullanarak yonca yaptım. Baş parmağımda Illamasqua Rampage var, üzerine süngerle Zoya Ivanka uyguladım. Geri kalan tırnaklarımda China Glaze Four Leaf Clover var, üzerinde ise Viva La Nails'den aldığım altın rengi pullar, Ayakkabıcı Cin altınlarını temsil ediyor. Ayakkabıcı Cin (Leprechaun) de İrlanda'nın bir sembolü.
Bu arada tabi ki çekilişi unutmadım, hala hazırlık yapıyorum. Birkaç gün içinde güzel şeylerle gelmeyi umuyorum =)

28 comments:

  1. This is really cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Perfect for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the most creative people I know concerning nailart! You make these awesome combinations and always surprise me :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thank you so much, guys! =3 I'm glad you like it! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Çok iç açıcı olmuş :) Kalplerden yonca yapmak ta çok akıllıca ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute and I love the ring finger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mani is genious!
    Simple but special and festive :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, pretty! Very nice, I love the ring finger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ring finger. Funny thing, I did the same thing with heart stickers in my moleskine agenda. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baş parmağını tam olarak göremedim ama süngerleme siyahın üstüne hoş durmuş :) Altınlardan bizede dağıt amaaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Love the four leaf clover!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i absolutely LOVE this! the accent nail color is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. blogger just ate my comment =/
    thank you so much, guys =)))
    hepinize cok tesekkur ederim, arkadaslar =)
    @tansumut ayakkabici cin altini birkac saat icinde kayboluyor ama ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! perfect for that occasion :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! I used CG Four Leaf Clover too, it's the first time I've used it and I'm impressed, such a beautiful vibrant green, perfect for spring :) I stamped CG 2030 shamrocks from the Born Pretty 'Hello Kitty' plate over it (so unoriginal, I know -.-), and put OPI Glow Up Already! on ring fingers. I might put CND Gold Sparkle over everything when I get bored :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you @Elsa and Jenny! Jenny, when will you finally start a blog??? =)
    Nemo sagol canim =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Denizcim çok güzel olmuş. :) Böyle minik boncukları falan nasıl bu kadar düzgün bir şekilde yapıştırabiliyorsun? Ben yapamıyorum.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha I love this mani, and it feels so good that I'm not the only one totally brainwashed by Harry Potter :D I actually thought "accio" once instead of grabbing my teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving these! You always do the most gorgeous nail art; so creative and original!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Daisy canim bunlar boncuk degil de pul gibi, sadece islakken serpistirdim ustune =)
    lackynails haha the same here! how many times I had to fight Voldemort in my dreams!
    Madita thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the little gold pieces, great detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Trincess You're welcome, I always love your nail designs! And thank you so much, you think I should start a blog?! That's a huge compliment coming from you, thank you! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis