NOTD: China Glaze Flip-Flop Fantasy (Shield Your Eyes!) | Emerald Sparkled

Monday, October 4, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Flip-Flop Fantasy (Shield Your Eyes!)

The third pink polish I'm going to show you this month is a retina-searingly bright, coral-pink polish, namely China Glaze Flip-Flop Fantasy from the Poolside Collection. This polish is so bright, it's ridiculous. Do yourself a favor, apply this polish and find yourself a UV-Lamp. Your nails will look so cool. I think neon polishes are a great way to cheer yourself up when you're feeling down, any time of the year.
I've applied 3 coats on my newly chopped-down nails. (I'm growing them out, but I had two breaks on my right hand and I decided to shorten them a bit.) This polish dries to a matte finish, because of the neon pigment it contains. But of course, a nice topcoat takes care of it.




This picture does no justice to how awesome this polish looks under the blacklight. It looks radioactive in real life. I'm so glad I caved and got 3 polishes from the Poolside Collection! =D

Size bu ay göstereceğim üçüncü pembe oje, insanın gözünü kamaştıran parlaklıkta, mercan rengi-pembe arası bir neon, yani Poolside koleksiyonundan China Glaze Flip-Flop Fantasy. Aşırı derecede parlak bir renk. Özellikle UV ışık altında bu ojeye bir bakmanızı şiddetle tavsiye ederim. Neon ojelere bayılıyorum, yılın hangi dönemi olursa olsun sürmek lazım, insanı bir anda canlandırıp neşelendiriyorlar.
Üç kat sürdüm ve mat olarak kurudu. İçinde neon pigment bulunan ojelerin özelliği mat olarak kuruması. Ama parlak bir görünüm istiyorsanız, üzerine cila sürmeniz yeterli.
Resimde morötesi ışık altında ne kadar muhteşem gözüktüğü tam anlaşılmıyor. Gerçekte çok, çok daha parlak, radyoaktif hatta =D İyi ki sonunda pes edip bu koleksiyondan üç oje ısmarlamışım =D

34 comments:

  1. Ooooh, thats a puurtay coral.
    Looks like it's Glow in the dark or somethin'
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh God, do I ever love neons. NEED A UV LAMP NOW!!!!!!
    Pink neons are the best in neon-ity, in my opinion. Looooove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaaa çok süper bişi bu!
    ben az önce essie haute as hello'yu sürdüm (bu ojenin ismi almancaymış gibi geliyor hep) düşündüm bi de, flip flop fantasy ile ne kadar benziyor diye.
    ne kadar benziyorlar sence?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favourite nail polish EVER ! I love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @AnnKiins, sadly it doesn't glow in the dark, but it certainly glows under blacklight =D
    @Nemo Latte, benim tirnagimdaki bildigin stabilo fosforlu kalem pembesi. haute as hello daha yumusak, daha acik ve daha seftali tonlarinda bir neon. aralarinda belirgin fark var =)
    Thank you @Leslie, @Daria and @The Biche! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If that doesn't get people talking to you and give you a chance to remind them about Breast Cancer prevention...nothing will. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ya bu oje bir garip bence. herkes pembe diyor ama bakıyorum fotoğraflarına turuncu gibi. haute as hello da kimi fotoğraflarda uçuk pembe kimilerinde turuncu görünüyor. değişik ışıklarda farklı görünüyor. o açıdan benzediklerini düşünmüştüm =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. çok güzelmiş bu pembeden çok mercan gibi ama ışıktada neon pembe :D çok güzel bu :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Liz, I'm going to wear this till it chips, just in case! =D
    @Nemo Latte bu derece neon bir ojeyi zaten kameranin tam olarak yakalamasi imkansiz. haute as hello ile siselerini yan yana koyup cekerim senin icin.
    @youknow aslinda turuncuya donuk oldugu icin mercan sayilir ama o kadar kirmizi olmadigi icin pembe kategorisinde degerlendirdim =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I think I need it, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to find me a blacklight! HOT!
    I have this polish, and it is still untried.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ShotQueen76, it's a must-have polish =)
    @Claudia, a blue LED does the job, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bought this one on a whim and it turned out to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This one is really stunning, but under blacklight you can truly see its beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gerçekten güzelmiş.dediğin kadar varmış.
    Bende iyiki almışım :)

    ben üzerine bir kat parlatıcıdan yanayım. ben sürersem birde öyle görürler . :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like when people wear colours which "clash" with the season :>

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you guys =D <3
    @Oje Delisi bitanem su an uzerinde iki kat parlatici var ama renk o kadar parlak ki tam anlasilmamis, yoksa tam mat kuruyor =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!! That's amazing! Go clubbing now!!

    Does it look really neon during daylight?

    ReplyDelete
  19. you're right, this polish is really stunning! the nails are really stressful when they break. :@

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Stylishly yours, it looks crazy bright in daylight, both in full sun and in the shadow!
    @serena_nuvola, thank you =) it's a huge stress indeed =/

    ReplyDelete
  21. hadi ya. merak ettim şimdi ama süremem ki bu aralar bu rengi :)))
    aklıma giriyorsun. kötüsün sen kötüü :P

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love neons! And I definitely agree that they're a great way to cheer yourself up.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi dear :) Yesterday I've write a post about cheaper alternative to Chanel Vernis and I've used one of your photos ( from Rimmel Beige Babe's swatch ) I hope that you like it...I've write that the pict is taken from your blog

    If you want tell me what do you think about it :)
    Thank you, Gemma
    http://cc-cheapischic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Zara, I think neons are lovely for any time of the year =)
    @Gemma, thanks for the info! It's alright and thanks for the link back =)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you, I have just been looking for info approximately
    this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've came upon till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?

    My web-site; Fileice downloader working updated

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis