NOTD: St. Patrick's Day | Emerald Sparkled

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NOTD: St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day, for those who celebrate =) We don't have St. Patrick's Day here, but there is no harm in celebrating with green and gold! =DDD I really like the Irish culture, and I wish I could visit Ireland someday to enjoy the beautiful scenery!
Here is my mani, which was done with the Claire's polish I called "Shamrock" - which I'm also giving away - and a local metallic polish which falls between gold and light olive. I used plate m81 for the designs and also the Konad special polish in green. Although they strongly discourage using the special polish directly on the nails, I did a very thin french tip with it on the ring fingers to fill the gap. Nothing a coat of Insta-Dri couldn't handle =)
I had to use 6 coats of Shamrock, so you better use it over either a green or nude base. Jellies are a PITA to get rid of the VNL!



I hope you enjoyed! =DDD Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!

20 comments:

  1. I adore it too despite the fact it's only opaque after the 6th coat =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. çok güzel olmuş herzamanki gibi çok yaratıcısın^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha tesekkur ederim =) blog ismine bittim =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU! With the pretty nail art. <3 I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable as always :) Green base color is really lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Michelle, Tennsley and April =)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I normally don't buy at Claire's but I had to admit this color is super cute!
    I love the design composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sieht richtig frülinghaft aus!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Arie =) I thought about the design this time before doing it =)
    Vielen Dank, Russlaendisch! =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I have Emerald Sparkle on all my nails except my ring fingers, on which I have China Glaze Passion: I stamped the four leaf clover from plate M22 with Passion over ES then with Konad SP in green over Passion, it looks like a darker version of this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cool!!! I really wish you had a blog... =/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis