NOTD: Black Cherry Chutney | Emerald Sparkled

Saturday, January 16, 2010

NOTD: Black Cherry Chutney

My quest in search of the perfect application continues. Lol =) Today I applied OPI Black Cherry Chutney. I'm not really fond of OPI's Pro Wide Brush. I personally like China Glaze's brush a lot better. OPI is too wide for my clumsy hands! After 3 coats, I layered it with a local brand polish, which is a sheer pink and has blue & pink shimmer in it. It somehow enhanced BCC's own shimmer. Then I used plate m53 to stamp and purple rhinestones to bling it out.



Finally, here is yesterday's mani before I took it out, stamped with special polish in yellow using plate s09:

15 comments:

  1. Love it hun! Such a gorgeous manicure! :) I also love the rhinestone-bling! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BCC is one of my favorites and the konad is perfection! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you BabyD and Evil Angel =))) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, lovelyness in perfection...love how you make the combination of a fairly bold color (black cherry chutney) and a fragile looking stamping work. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your application looks great! And so do your nails :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you Charis =) And it's a great compliment coming from you, Michele =) (Sorry, my keyboard doesn't support the grave E)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really love these looks :) although i can't agree with you about OPI's brush, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Kellie =) I thought I would absolutely love it, too, but I guess the reason I can't get the most of it is because of myself =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis