Today I decided to give Meteor Shower one more chance. Well, although it's a stunning color, I can't say the same thing for the formula. Long story short, I'm not too fond of it. I will use this occasionally, but it really disappointed me. I was expecting a gorgeous polish with a dreamy formula, I guess... Maybe I should have applied even more carefully.
Anyway, I stamped the nails using the chrome polish I last mentioned. Although it was very good for stamping, opacity-wise, it's so slow drying that it smudged when I stamped. Do you know what I mean? Other polishes are most of the time already tacky when delivered on the stamp, and they don't smudge, but this one did. I had to remove 7 nails and re-do them. I guess I'll let it wait a bit before stamping the next time I use it.
Here is another simple mani using konad plate m54:
And finally, here is the award BabyD, Danica, gildedangel, kelsealaurel and kelliegonzo tagged me, thank you guys! If I'm missing out anybody, I'm sorry! My head was so busy in the last few days =/
- I have never been a girly-girl. My nails are the only thing extravagant about me. I never had dolls, I played with teddys and stuffed animals. I don't own any high-heels, clutches, low-cut tops, etc. I run around wearing a T-Shirt, jeans and chucks most of the time =)
- I met my boyfriend on sheer coincidence, and we were together in less then 24 hours. He was living in another city, I didn't even want to go to that place the day before, and me and my parents had a little row. I gave in, sulking. =) The funny thing is, I never believed in love at first sight before I met him.
- I love console games. I own Wii, DS and PS3, with 20, 34 and 7 games respectively. I was a game collector before I started collecting polishes. This hobby is more economic, for sure =) Guys somehow don't believe I can like console games. Huh?
- I love being at home. I can entertain myself endlessly at home =) I always invent stuff to do, I re-read my books, I play games, read blogs, do my nails, talk to myself and think about tutorials&videos. The only thing I can't do is study. I was a very good student until college, but now I just want to be over with it. =/
- I've always wanted to be a doctor. Due to some strategic mistakes, I couldn't study medicine. Although I'm kinda glad I didn't, I still have a thing for medicine. I love to watch House MD =)
- I wish I had a cat. If my parents allowed, I would rescue a cat from the street or fostercare right away. I have a special bond with cats, I think I can understand their nature well =) Saying that, my boyfriend has a cat, and I'm extremely jealous of her! How stupid is that???
- I hate getting wet. I feel like I will never dry properly again. Especially in winter. =/ Not fun.