Haul: This and That =) & NOTD | Emerald Sparkled

Monday, September 13, 2010

Haul: This and That =) & NOTD

Hello guys, I'm finally back! I can't tell how much I missed my blog, with all my beautiful friends =D I tried to go online as often as I could, but there is still so much to catch up on!
Meanwhile, I got my hands on some nice stuff. First, I'm going to show you the Rimmel London polishes I got.


From Left to Right: Night Flight, Trend Spotting, Best In Show, Reality Chic, Beige Babe.
Only skipped one color, which didn't appeal to me at all. Beige Babe is the warmest taupe I own. Night Flight is a very, very, very dark purple, and Best In Show is just gorgeous and the most unique from the bunch. Ain't those polishes just perfect for fall?
Then I ran around looking for Chanel Paradoxal. When I asked a few weeks ago, a store clerk said that the Chanel Fall collection will arrive in September. But now I'm learning that it has already arrived in August. And Paradoxal is sold out everywhere. I was getting crazy, but then I found this babe!
Take a look, ladies, I'm showing you the first true Paradoxal dupe to be sold =) It's by Sevilla, a local brand. Sevilla just loves to copy Chanel polishes. First they did Particuliere, and now they did Paradoxal! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them side by side on my nail, they are dupes! The only difference I spotted is that the base color of Sevilla is a teeny tiny bit lighter, and the shimmer is more prominent on the nail, which is a good thing =) But the difference is almost non-existent, even under strong light, so there is no reason not to call this a dupe.


I got two bottles of it for $9 =) And they are 14 ml together, so WIN!
The other Sevilla is a beautiful dove grey with a hint of lavender.
Finally, I got my hands on two Catrice and some Essence nail art stuff, with help of Jeanette =) I love the Essence glitter, they are lovely! And how adorable is Fimo fruit!


Catrice I Sea You and Catrice Sold Out Forever. Well, it's my lucky inexpensive-chanel-duping day, I guess. =D

Finally, I have Rimmel London Reality Chic for you. It's a beautiful reddish brown, or should I say brownish red? To me it looks darker than Zoya Cola and OPI I'm Suzi and I'm a Chocoholic, but it's along the same line. Sorry, I can't think of a more suitable color from the past because I don't really invest in these colors. This one might be called Falu Red, I guess. =)



Now I'm going to bed, it's 2 A.M. here =D Good night, folks, it's so nice to be back!

Merhaba arkadaşlar, sonunda tatilden döndüm =) Hepinizi çok özledim! Olabildiğince sık internete girmeye çalışsam da, evim gibi olmadı işte. Bu arada, yeni ojeler aldım, hepsini göstereceğim =)
Öncelikle Rimmel London'un yeni çıkan ojelerini aldım. Bunları Watsons mağazalarında bulabilirsiniz, özellikle Best In Show mükemmel. Bu koleksiyon sonbahar için çok uygun.
Sonra Chanel Paradoxal'ı aramaya başladım. Hiçbir yerde kalmamış. Sözde henüz Türkiye'ye gelmemişti, ama başka bir yerde geleli bir buçuk ay olduğunu söylediler. Neyse, ben böyle ararken Sevil'e girdim ve muhteşem bir sürprizle karşılaştım. Sevilla, Paradoxal'ın aynısını yapmış! Oje no'su 144, lütfen gidin ve alın =) Sonra bana teşekkür edin =) Ben iki tane aldım, 14 lira verdim. Normalde Chanel 56 lira. =D Bir de çok güzel gri bir ojesini aldım. Ama bu oje Claire's de varmış, hem de yarı fiyatına. Haberiniz olsun.
Bir de Almanya'dan arkadaşım Jeanette bana ilk Catrice ojelerimi yolladı. Açık yeşil olan başka bir meşhur Chanel ojesinin aynısı. Yani Jade'in. Bugünü Chanel'i ucuza kapatma günü ilan ediyorum =)
Son olarak, tırnağımda yeni aldığım Rimmel London Reality Chic var. Bu renk, kırmızıya kaçan kahverengi, ya da kahveye kaçan kırmızı. Biraz koyu bir renk, ama sonbahar için çok uygun. Ben bu tip renkleri pek almam, ama bu seri çok hoşuma gitti, ve bu renk de bir istisna değil.
Döndüğüme çok seviniyorum, hepinize iyi geceler diliyorum =)

35 comments:

  1. Love you all!
    Mainly Sevilla and that Rimmel is in your nails! Beautiful!
    Kisses
    http://driesmaltes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. rımmelin matlastırıcısınıda görmüş olmalısın oda 4 lira hepsinden ucuz yani :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. night flight var su anda tırnaklarımda :) uzerınde de matlastırıcısı. şahane bişey oldu. sevilin matlaştırıcısı bundan daha mat yapıyor sanki ama bu daha çabuk kuruyor. yeşiller de çok hoşmuş :) bayıldım! güle güle kullan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg do they sale those in the States? Reality Chic is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schöne Lacke. *nick*

    Wenn wir schon bei Chanel Dupes sind - weißt du zufällig einen für Khaki Vert? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul and thanks for the Chanel Dupe recc.

    I love those Rimmel polishes. Very overlooked and perhaps one of my top brands. Never dissappointed in them at all. Love Reality Chic on you.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, those Sevilla polishes look gorgeous. I can't even find a mention of them online, by local do you mean country-wise, or even more local than that? That Rimmel polish looks amazing, too. I'm going to have to look for that next time I'm in town.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Essence nail art stuff is adorable!! And that Rimmel polish is gorgeous! I love reds for fall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! Its awesome you found a Paradoxal dupe..although the Sevilla looks like it has more purple. I think I like the Sevilla better though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hoşgeldin canımm.. bizde seni özledik :)

    bende sevilla 143 var. sürmüştüm blogumda gösterdim.o rengide gördün mü bilmiyorum o da çok güzel. ben sevilla ojelerini sevdim :)

    yeni ojelerinde hayırlı olsun cici cici sür :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rimmel! Yes!!!
    Wow, these are the shades I actually never saw... Night Flight looks promising...(and the name! the name!!!*aviation fan*)
    Such a nice haul. And I love reds like this you are wearing.

    I'm so happy you're back, Deniz! <3 Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy you're back!
    Sevilla lacquers are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. First of all, thank you everyone =)
    Herkese tesekkur ederim, hosbulduk =D
    @youknow, onu da gordum =) tirnagimda denedim gizlice, guzel gayet, ama bir tirnagimda beyaz izler birakti, ama benimkiler bitince onu alicam, aklimda =)
    @iremnur dogru olabilir bazen matlik dereceleri degisiyor =) night flight cok guzel, degil mi =)
    @Enamel Girl, I'm not sure which collection this is... It's not even on Rimmel London UK page... I googled the polish names, but without much success. I'm guessing that this is a new collection =)
    @Chinda-chan, haven't seen one yet. But they're saying Essie Sew Psyched is close, but more muted. I wish sevilla did dupes for all of them =D
    @Shanna, they're like the brand Sephora, only sold in Sevil stores in my country. (Hence the name, Sevilla) They are local country-wise, but unlike USA, you cannot find every product online here. Let me help you with this link, but not every polish is included:
    http://www.sevil.com.tr/sevilla_oje__bm39__204
    I'm thinking of doing a giveaway when I reach 1000 followers =)
    @Serena, if you mean the base color, Paradoxal is a little more purple. But it's not noticable. If you mean the shimmer, it's more prominent in Sevilla =) But they are dupes, noone can tell a difference unless they have the eyes of an eagle =)
    @Oje Delisi unuttum 143 hangisiydi =) Keske bizimkilerin de ismi olsa di mi =) Bakicam simdi bloguna ;)
    @Daria I love that name, too =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. benim bir arkadasim clairesten o paradoxala benzeyen bi oje aldı, baktım burda da sevillanınkine de benziyor aynen. bence evilla ve clairesi aynı firma uretiyo turkiyede ya. hem şişeleri, hem renkleri aynı. ne ilginç.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Nemo Latte evet ikisini ayni firma uretiyor =) Claire's de paradoxal'in aynisindan goremedim, ama essie demure vixen'in neredeyse aynisi vardi. Bu turkler bu isi becerebilmeye basladi =)))

    ReplyDelete
  16. ben yakinda arkadasimin ellerine surulmus olarak o ojeyi gosteririm sizlere de =)

    baksana dur yeri gelmisken bir soru sorayim, essie dedin de kasldljksd
    haute as hello diye bi renk gordum zuzuda, cok tatli. nerden bulabilirim muadilini, veya neyle neyi karistirabilirim onu yapmak icin? var mi fikrin?

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Nemo Latte bende var haute as hello, neon bir renk... turuncu, pembe, beyaz kullanabilirsin ama neon elde etmen cok zor neon pigment kullaniyorlar ya...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hoşgeldin (: Yeni paylaşımlarını dört gözle bekliyorum ayrıca yeni cicişlerin harikaa.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sagol @Gizem =))) Blogunu ekliyorum hemen =)
    Thank you, @Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that one from Sevilla! Swatch it soon, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you, @Lois =) I will do that very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So glad your back. That a beautiful shade on you So shiny! Nice haul you got there. Can't wait to see them all. The Chanel polishes sure sell out fast!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Rimmel London polishes. The formula and colors never let me down. And these ones, the PRO, have such a wide brush, perfect for 1 cool brushstroke.
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you, @Lucy =) Those polishes are shiny, indeed! And I couldn't believe how fast Paradoxal sold out. It's gone everywhere. =/
    @Helena, I love their cremes so much! And the brush is workable, although I'm not very good with wider brushes =D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. wouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I drool !!!! I am very impressed by all wonderful polishes you've presented last days,all are amazing, I love them I want them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aaa hoşgeldin canım. Sana iyi bayramlar dememiştim, o yüzden şimdi geçmiş bayramın kutlu olsun diyorum. Tatil iyi geçmiştir umarım.
    Rimmel olan çok yakışmış eline, ben çok beğendim. Tam tuğla gibi.
    Catrice ojelerini de çok kıskandım :) Hepsini güle güle kullan. Sen yine şahane şeyler yaparsın onlarla.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much, @Saori =) I'm in a fall mood these days! =D
    @ℓidya hosbulduk canim... =) Hani sen Illamasqua Muse ariyordun ya, Claire's e yeni oje gelmis koyu petrol yesili, Muse'un tipatip aynisi neredeyse, bir bak derim =)
    Tatilim fena gecmedi Mudanya'daydim sevgilimi gordum en azindan =) Mudanyali'yim ben, senin ailen nereden?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooh, iyi olmuş sana o zaman :) Ya ben ona benzer rengi Sephora'da da bulmuştum ama Claire's e de bakarım canım çok sağol söylediğin için.
    Biz toptan İstanbul'luyuz canım. Bir tek dedem Trabzonlu onun haricinde herkes İstanbul'da doğma büyüme :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Trincess - Schade, aber wahrscheinlich nur eine Frage der Zeit, bis auch da welche auftauchen. In Zwischenzeit hab ich mir mal einen gefrankt. :-D
    Selbst ist die Frau. *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  30. @ℓidya biz de Mudanyalı'yız ama tatarız, ama orada rumlar boldur, özellikle Kumyaka'da kiliseler çok güzeldir... Diktiğiniz bütün zeytin ağaçlarını belediye mahvetti, çok acı çok... Kelimelere dökemiyorum ben senin gibi.
    @Chinda-chan, meinst du das Franken "Dirty Mojito" von dir? Sieht ja super aus! =D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Valla bilemiyorum artık nereye gidiyoruz yani. Ben de çok üzülüyorum. Kelimelere dökünce artık rahatlıyorum ondan hiç sakınmadan yazıyorum yani :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ic Anadolu'dan merhaba - bugun Eskisehir'deyiz.
    You said you skipped one of the Rimmel polishes (not your style, I think). Do you remember which one you didn't buy? I couldn't find any info on this collection online :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis