From The Vault: Nubar Reclaim | Emerald Sparkled

Thursday, April 14, 2011

From The Vault: Nubar Reclaim

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately. When I come home in the evening, time just flies by and suddenly it's too late and I have to go to sleep. I barely find time to paint my nails!
Nubar Reclaim is hands down one of the most gorgeous polishes I've ever owned. It's a linear holographic, blue leaning medium green. The consistency and the finish is just like China Glaze OMG polishes, this feels like the 13th polish to add to that collection. I got my hands on this polish thanks to Basak, we had a little swap together =) I hope she's happy with her baby, too!



Just look at eet! <3
Selam arkadaşlar, son zamanlarda çok seyrek yazdığımın farkındayım ve inanın benim de hiç hoşuma gitmiyor bu durum... Eve geliyorum, zaman uçup gidiyor ve bir bakıyorum, yatma vakti gelmiş bile... Tırnaklarıma oje sürmeye bile anca vakit buluyorum...
Nubar Reclaim, bugüne kadar sahip olduğum ojeler arasında en güzellerinden biri, bunu kesin olarak söyleyebilirim. Linear holografik yapıda, orta tonlu, maviye dönük bir yeşil. Bitişi tamamen China Glaze OMG ojeleri gibi, o koleksiyonda eksik olan tek oje bu sanki =) Bu ojeye Başak sayesinde kavuştum, kendisiyle küçücük bir takas yaptık. Umarım o da yeni ojesiyle benim kadar mutludur!
Şuna bir bakın... Şişesine sarılıp uyuyasım geliyor =D
Bu arada Özgürce Pazarlama muhteşem bir konad yarışmasından bahsediyor. Detaylar için buraya bakabilirsiniz =)

26 comments:

  1. I love this colour. I definitely need to get my hands on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. tam holo sürme mevsimi geldi aslında =) çok yakışmış =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh *drools* that is the polish that is the nr. 1 on my wishlist! Absoloutely breathtaking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! Ain't it beautiful? *swooooons*

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Your nails are so pretty! :)
    Love your combinations, you're so talented! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best green holo out there :) Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Acho lindo esse esmalte!
    E também adoro seu site ^^
    Me desculpe o português, mais ainda estou treinando meu inglês HAHA
    Beijos da leitora do Brasil :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am LOVING this color!!! I have no Holo's...Its certainly on my list!

    P.S. Please visit my blog and vote for me to win the second bundle monster set! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Çok ışıl ışıl oje ve yeşilin en güzel rengi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nubar holos are always so pretty! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a beautiful polish, love the colour and finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohhh, I should get this on my nails again soon!!! This polish is a dream!! From the colour, to the opacity, to the application.

    Your swatches are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This has been pretty high up on my wishlist for a while and your post isn't helping! It's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty, and your swatches are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  15. This polish makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love greens and this one is simply fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't used mine yet. Seeing all these pictures of shades I have but haven't used is making me itch to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. thank you so much, my lovelies! <3 nubar, please make more holos like this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous! You have such cute nails! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need to get my hands on this colour... too bad its not easy to find nubar here

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis