Pink Wednesday: Circles & Dots | Emerald Sparkled

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Circles & Dots

Sorry guys, I've been absent for, like, 5 days. I've been so busy and I haven't really been able to answer any comment =/ I'm going to write a post about what Oyku brought me from the States =) Thank you so much, Oyku, you know you're awesome! Oh, and I had a nail polish meeting with my Turkish friends, too, and it was quite nice =) I'm going to post pictures soon!
What a basic but wonderful idea this manicure by Rebecca is! I was so impressed that I had to try it myself for Pink Wednesday. Her version almost looks like Minx, so awesome =)
I used American Apparel Passport Blue as my base color, then I used my dotting tool to create the bigger dots. The polishes I used are China Glaze Emotion and China Glaze Admire. Then I used the other side of the dotting tool to create the smaller dots with my base polish. I also made some dots with Emotion and Admire to fill in the empty areas. Here is the result:

American Apparel Passport Blue & China Glaze Romantique Dots

American Apparel Passport Blue & China Glaze Romantique Dots

I hope you like it! Sorry for the quick post, more to come soon =)

Üzgünüm arkadaşlar, sanırım 5 gündür sesim çıkmıyor. Yoğundum ve yorumlarla bile ilgilenemedim =/ Bu arada Öykü'nün ABD'den getirdiği şeyleri içeren bir yazı hazırlayacaktım, ayrıca buluşma resimlerini koyacaktım ama fırsat bulamadım. Güzel bir buluşmaydı =) Öykü süpersin, biliyorsun =) Keşke sen de olsaydın...
Bu arada Rebecca'nın süper fikrine tav oldum ve Pembe Çarşamba için benzerini yapmaya karar verdim. Onun yaptığı versiyon aynı Minx gibi duruyor, harika =)
Zeminde American Apparel Passport Blue kullandım, daha sonra benek yapmak için kullandığım aracın bir ucuyla büyük benekleri yaptım. Benek yaparken China Glaze Emotion ve China Glaze Admire. Daha sonra aracın ters tarafıyla yine zemindeki ojeyi kullanarak daha küçük benekler yaptım ortalarına. Ayrıca Emotion ve Admire ile küçük küçük benekler de yaptım.
Umarım hoşunuza gitmiştir =) Bugün biraz kısa oldu, daha fazlasını bekleyin =)

37 comments:

  1. Bayıldımmmm, çok beğendim, nail art ojelerimle yapabileceğimi düşündüm hemen. Deneyeceğim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is absolutely awesome! Right up my alley. Nice and whimsical and I love the metallic look :) so worth waiting for after a five day absence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both yours and Rebecca's are very nice. It's such a simple design but yet looks so amazing and intricate. I must definitely try this myself soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bende yapeceğim bundaan :) Ama yarın falan denicem yine pembe çarşambayı kaçırdım bir dahaki hafta artık :))
    Çok güzel yapmışsın,neyle benekleri yaptın canım :D?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like yours! Hers was awesome as well, but I think yours may be a little more interesting since you have the smaller pink dots. Either way, I'm deff putting this in my inspiration folder for later! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @tansumut dotting tool kullandım canım ama fırça arkası falan kullanabilirsin =)
    Cok tesekkur ederim arkadaşlar =)
    Glad you liked it, guys! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, I think the combination of dark blue and pink is awesome! This one is going in my inspiration folder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome job! i love when i inspire you, like you inspire me! hehe <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to do a similar design today but had no time at all for stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Evet, keske ben de olsaydim :( Kumpiri de Basak'la yerim artik.

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute. looks mod/retro or something to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shut up, that is awesome! I have to steal this idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooo a Nail Polish Meeting ^_^

    Your dots and circles look so perfect, such a cute mani. I really like Rebecca's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute mani, great choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I like yours better than Rebecca's! Very cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How beautiful! I need to get dotting tools and try this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That looks so great! I'm so going to try this one, thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty dot and cirkel nailart

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a gorgeous manicure Deniz! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Rebeccanın manikürleride çok güzl onud atakip ediyorum pek beğendim :):) ellerine sağlık

    ReplyDelete
  22. @rebecca you are one of my favorite blogs =)
    @marox79 this is done with a dotting tool and it's pretty quick to do! =)
    @Öykü mahkemeye vericem seni =(
    coook tesekkur ederim arkadaslar! =)
    thank you so much, my dear friends! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this is super simple and looks really great! I'm definitely going to have to try this out. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love it, i will definitely try this on my own, hope you don't mind :-D

    ReplyDelete
  26. <3 why would I mind, guys? =) sharing is caring! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like this dot within a dot! Will have to try it soon. You chose a great color combo! :)

    I tagged you as one of my Top Ten blogs...
    http://wackylaki.blogspot.com/2011/06/top-10-award.html

    Anutka

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow this is beautiful. I will definitely be trying this soon. I loooove dots.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this design! So so cute! Maybe you can check out my nailblog? I am a newbeginner, but I get better all the time! x)

    Lots of hugs from Thea <3

    http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hello! I "copied" this art of yours. I hope you don't mind. :) Don't worry, I credited you for the idea. It would be a pleasure if you can visit my site or just check my "imitation" and tell me what you think via my ask box if its not too much to ask. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/p71Viy.

    BTW, I really like your nails. once I get all started up on my blogspot (I'm currently using tumblr), I'm definitely following you. I also liked your facebook page. keep it coming. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis