Pink Wednesday: Cyber Pink | Emerald Sparkled

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pink Wednesday: Cyber Pink

This is going to be very quick, without much writing, because I'm trying to go to bed early =) This combination reminds me of Cyber Punk style, and this is where the title comes from.
I started off with 2 coats of Rimmel London Black Out, when it was dry I masked the bottom part using Scotch tape and painted the upper part using China Glaze QT. Then I masked the bottom part again, creating a V shape of QT, and painted the upper part black again.
This is the final look:

Rimmel London Black Out & China Glaze QT

Rimmel London Black Out & China Glaze QT

Rimmel London Black Out & China Glaze QT

Please forgive me because today I haven't been able to answer your latest comments. I'm going to make up for it tomorrow =) Hugs & kisses to everyone who reads or comments, you guys rock!

Bugünkü yazım çok kısa olacak çünkü erken yatmaya çalışıyorum ve yine geç oldu =) Bu kombinasyon bana Cyber Punk tarzını hatırlattı, isim de buradan geliyor.
Bu manikür için öncelikle 2 kat Rimmel London Black Out sürdüm. Kuruduktan sonra alt tarafı Scotch bant ile V şekli oluşturacak şekilde bantladım ve üst kısma China Glaze QT sürdüm. Kuruduktan sonra biraz yukarıdan yeniden bantladım ve yeniden siyah sürerek tamamladım.
Bu arada bugün hiçbir yoruma yetişemedim, sizden özür diliyorum. Okuduğunuz ya da yorum bıraktığınız için çok teşekkür ederim, beni mutlu ediyorsunuz =)

33 comments:

  1. This is really cute . The hint of holo is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that. It's awesome that the holo still poked through

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I'm going to have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fabulous! I am going to do this design on my nails next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that nail art!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    Want to win a Skin Cleasen & Polish by Liz Earle?
    Click: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-giveaway.html
    And Good Luck <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, might have to try something similar out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! I love how the holo really stands out with the black base, but is still fairly subtle. Super pretty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bu V şekli çok estetik duruyor bence, çok beğendim :) Pembe de pek şekermiş :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple but very sofisticated manicure :D I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. VERY beautiful and stylish! nice technique, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yine çok güzel olmuş, konad kullanmadığım için kendim yapabileceğim desenleri seviyorum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pembe ve siyah birlikte harika olmuşlar çok güzel :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. bantlamayı çok güzel yapıyorsun :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Offf çok manyakötesi olmuş..:) ellerine sağlık!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you for the amazing reaction, people! <3 =D
    cok tesekkur ederim canim arkadaslarim =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. check this out!
    http://simple-art-nails.blogspot.com/

    i've put you on my blog list! the blogs I love! you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love this! It's simple and very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous! That's SUCH a great combo...

    ReplyDelete
  20. This nail art is divine! Loved it!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am very impressed with the clean lines of this. I can never get mine that crisp. The shine of the chevron is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis